Italian Biscotti Class
March 21 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm$20 – $55
Join Chef Luciano for a fun Italian biscotti class where you’ll learn to make Luciano’s favourite Italian cookies: the classic almond biscotti from Tuscany.
These lovely cookies are easy to make, store well and love to be dipped in coffee or wine. Our chef will walk you step by step in this hands-on virtual class where you will learn how to make perfect biscotti
Our Virtual Class includes a “food box” of ingredients that will be used during the class.
Once registered, a Culinarium Ambassador will contact you to confirm any add-ons (delivery and /or wine) and manage delivery or pick up details.
The box serves 1-2 people; for 2+ people, we recommend ordering two or more boxes.
The virtual class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person (or a couple) who can join and actively participate in the class.
Included in the “Food Box”: Flour, Eggs, Sugar, Oil, Milk, Baking Powder, Almonds. Recipes (in PDF format) and guided instruction.
- *Ice Wine Pairing or Cocktail
- Food Boxes will be available for curbside pickup the same day, 5 hours prior to the class
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Cancellation must be made at least 7 days prior to the event.
- Registration for every class closes two days prior to the event.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Please note: *to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at [email protected]
- March 21
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- $20 – $55
- Event Categories:
- Baking Class, Virtual Classes
- Event Tags:
- biscotti class, chef luciano, chef luciano schipano, cooking from scratch, covid19 cooking studio, culinarium, italian cookies, italian cuisine toronto, learn how to make pizza, making biscotti, master classes, pizza toscana, processing food, toronto italian food, zoom cooking class