Making Mozzarella Class
February 26 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm$30 – $60
Join this stretch-along and create fresh mozzarella at home with a Virtual Mozzarella Class by Chef Luciano!
You’ll receive your own “ready to” stretch cheese-curd and other products to be entertained during the class.
In just a few steps you’ll have warm, fresh mozzarella with a rich, creamy taste unlike any other mozzarella sold in stores!
What you’ll learn:
- Making your own charcuterie and cheese platter
- Story of mozzarella
- How to stretch mozzarella
Our Virtual Class includes a “food box” of ingredients that will be used during the class.
Once registered, a Culinarium Ambassador will contact you to confirm any add-ons (delivery and /or wine) and manage delivery or pick up details.
The box serves 1-2 people; for 2+ people, we recommend ordering two or more boxes.
The virtual class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person (or a couple) who can join and actively participate in the class.
Included in the “Food Box”:
- Cultured mozzarella curd, shipped in a box. You will receive approx. 1lb for the 1-Pack.
- Instructions on what you’ll need at home for the class (salt, spoon, bowls, etc.)
- 1 bamboo cutting board
- Bruschetta Mix, Crostone di Pane, Cured Meat, Crackers, Taralli, Olives Pate, and Fruit to make your own charcuterie board.
- *Wine Pairing or Cocktail
- Food Boxes will be available for curbside pickup the same day, 5 hours prior to the class
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Cancellation must be made at least 7 days prior to the event.
- Registration for every class closes two days prior to the event.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Please note: *to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at [email protected]
Happy Pulling Mozzarella!
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The items and/or ingredients listed for the event may vary according to stock availability. Culinarium reserves the right to change products at any time without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.