- This event has passed.
SOLD OUT – Making Fresh Pasta: Pasta Cacio & Pepe
April 24 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm$55
Join Chef Anthony Sestito and learn how to fresh pasta and this unique shape of Pici pasta at home with an interactive online cooking class.
During this live and interactive virtual cooking class with Chef Anthony, you will learn the trade secrets to preparing authentic Cacio e Pepe pasta. The ultimate comfort food, pasta cacio e pepe is a simple Roman dish made by an emulsified, luxuriously creamy, pepper sauce made with Pecorino Romano and black pepper.
Our Virtual Class includes a “food box” of ingredients that will be used during the class.
Once registered, a Culinarium Ambassador will contact you to confirm any add-ons (delivery and /or wine) and manage delivery or pick-up details.
The box serves 1-2 people; for 2+ people, we recommend ordering two or more boxes.
The virtual class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person (or a couple) who can join and actively participate in the class.
Included in the “Food Box”:
100g Semolina Flour
100g All-Purpose or “00” Flour
100g/100ml Warm Water1 Tablespoon Olive oil
1/2 Tablespoon Cracked Black Pepper
45g Grated Pecorino Cheese
- Food Boxes will be available for curbside pickup the same day, 5 hours prior to the class
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Cancellation must be made at least 7 days prior to the event.
- Registration for every class closes two days prior to the event.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Please note: *to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at [email protected]
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The items and/or ingredients listed for the event may vary according to stock availability. Culinarium reserves the right to change products at any time without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.