- This event has passed.
Mexican Cooking Class: Sauces and Enchiladas.
February 15 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm$18 – $60
Learn how to make the most traditional Mexican Sauces along with Enchiladas.
This is a unique experience and a journey through different flavours from different regions of Mexico.
During the class, you will learn the techniques to prepare each recipe directly from home and discover more about ingredients, herbs and spices used in Mexican cuisine.
Made with tomatillos, fresh serrano y jalapeño chiles, cilantro, onion.
With charred tomatoes, onion, garlic, dried guajillo & ancho chiles
Black bean-based sauce with a kick of chipotle pepper
Cream sauce with fresh poblano peppers, made famous by the iconic Sunburns Cafe in Mexico City in the 1950s.
Enchiladas are filled with a choice of chicken -or- potato and garnished with cheese, sour cream and onion
Note: vegan options available upon request
Our Virtual Class includes a “food box” of ingredients that will be used during the class.
Once registered, a Culinarium Ambassador will contact you to confirm any add-ons (delivery and /or wine) and manage delivery or pickup details.
The box serves 1-2 people; for 2+ people, we recommend ordering two or more boxes.
The virtual class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person (or a couple) who can join and actively participate in the class.
Included in the “Food Box”: Veal leg ground, pork shoulder ground, bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, grated Grana Padano DOP, tomato passata.
- *Cocktail pairing: Paloma. The Paloma might just edge out the margarita for being the most popular cocktail in Mexico. Simple and refreshing, the Paloma is a tequila-based drink made with grapefruit soda or juice, tequila Blanco and lime and served on the rocks. This cocktail makes the perfect accompaniment to spicy Mexican dishes.
- Food Boxes will be available for curbside pickup the same day, 5 hours prior to the class
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Cancellation must be made at least 7 days prior to the event.
- Registration for every class closes two days prior to the event.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Please note: *to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at [email protected]