Nocciola Soiree 2021
February 5 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$150
Celebrating World Nutella Day by paying homage to our favourite spread with an evening of chocolate hazelnut, haute cuisine.
You will see and taste Nutella like never before with an elegant four-course menu curated around the famed gianduia cream.
Chef Luciano Schipano and Food Writer Jenny Arena are teaming up to make this event go viral this year. They will be packing all the ingredients and instructions into a kit for you to follow along online as they prepare and plate an indulgent feast.
The first 50 Nocciola Soiree orders will receive a commemorative Nutella spoon.
Antipasto (already prepared and ready-to-eat)
Mushroom Salad: oyster mushrooms breaded in hazelnut flour set atop arugula and dressed with Nutella Balsamic vinaigrette
Burrata filled with nocciola straciatella
First course (to be prepared in cooking class)
Pappardelle with Wild Boar in Dolce Forte: pappardelle pasta with wild boar sauce, combined with pine nuts and raisins.
Main Course (to be assembled in cooking class)
Braised short rib served with porcini trifolati (truffled porcini mushrooms) and Nutella polenta
Dessert (to be assembled)
Nutella Cannoli Parfait: cannoli pastry layered with diced pears, toasted hazelnuts and Nutella ricotta cream
Our Virtual Nocciola Soiree includes a “food box” of ingredients that will be used during the dinner-class.
Once registered, a Culinarium Ambassador will contact you to confirm the order and manage delivery or pick up details.
The box serves 2 people; for 2+ people, we recommend ordering two or more boxes.
The Dinner Event is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person (or a couple) who can join and actively participate in the event.
Included in the “Food Box”: All ingredients needed for the dinner event-class and 1 bottle of Dolcetto d’Alba (Piedmont)
- Delivery – $20 – GTA only
- Food Boxes will be available for curbside pickup the day before the event, from 4-6 pm
- On the day of the event, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Cancellation must be made at least 7 days prior to the event.
- Registration for the event closes three days prior to the event.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Please note: *to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Event duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org