Pastry Class: Lime Poppy Seed Chiffon
July 4 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am$55
Join Pastry Chef Kevin for a fun and interactive pastry class. Chef Kevin will show you how to make a moist, airy lime chiffon cake topped with blueberry compote and delicious chantilly cream.
At the end of the class, you will have 2 desserts ready for your “sweet tooth”.
This class provides all of the information you will need to get started in the kitchen and on your way to baking the perfect chiffon cakes.
Whether you are a complete beginner, want to start a home baking business, or just want to make your chiffon cakes a little bit better, this course will set you up for success!
Our Virtual Class includes a “food box” of ingredients that will be used during the class.
Once registered, a Culinarium Ambassador will contact you to confirm any add-ons (delivery and /or wine) and manage delivery or pick-up details.
The box serves 1-2 people; for 2+ people, we recommend ordering two or more boxes.
The virtual class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person (or a couple) who can join and actively participate in the class.
All ingredients for this class will be included in the “Food Box”.
- Food Boxes will be available for curbside pickup the day before the class.
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Cancellation must be made at least 7 days prior to the event.
- Registration for every class closes two days prior to the event.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Please note: *to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at [email protected]
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The items and/or ingredients listed for the event may vary according to stock availability. Culinarium reserves the right to change products at any time without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.