- This event has passed.
Cooking Class: Risotto with Zucchini and Shrimp
May 12 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Learn the secrets to preparing authentic Italian risotto with Chef Luciano Schipano. Cook along with Chef Luciano a risotto with zucchini and shrimp.
You will learn how to choose the proper pan, along with the type of rice or grain. You will also learn how to incorporate the right amount of liquid into risotto, how to test the risotto for doneness and how to finish a basic risotto.
Once registered, a Culinarium Ambassador will contact you to confirm any add-ons (delivery and /or wine) and manage delivery or pick-up details. Our Virtual Class includes a “food box” of ingredients that will be used during the class.
The box serves 1-2 people; for 2+ people, we recommend ordering two or more boxes.
The virtual class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person (or a couple) who can join and actively participate in the class.
Included in the “Food Box”: All ingredients needed to make a full recipe: Baldo rice, stock, zucchini, shrimp, butter, herbs.
- Food Boxes will be available for curbside pickup the same day, 5 hours prior to the class
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Cancellation must be made at least 7 days prior to the event.
- Registration for every class closes three days prior to the event.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Please note: *to consume alcohol you must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove you are 19 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at [email protected]