- This event has passed.
Zoom Class: Nonna’s Polpette
February 23 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm$26.80 – $55
Polpette are one of those dishes that accompany the life of an Italian from childhood to adulthood. In fact, many Italians would say that it was their grandmother who created the recipe for polpette. Depending on the city and the region, there are different kind of meatballs. You can find meatballs for every taste!
They are a very tasty second course, really easy to make, especially because is used the ground meat for the note. It must be said, in fact, that the term “polpetta” probably derives from the term pulpa, that means meat without bone in Latin.
Our Virtual Class includes a “food box” of ingredients which will be used during the class.
Once registered, a Culinarium Ambassador will contact you to confirm any add-ons (delivery and /or wine) and manage delivery or pick up details.
The box serves 1-2 people; for 2+ people, we recommend ordering two or more boxes.
The virtual class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person (or a couple) who can join and actively participate in the class.
Included in the “Food Box”: Veal leg ground, pork shoulder ground, bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, grated Grana Padano DOP, tomato passata.
- Delivery – $20 – GTA only
- *Wine Pairing: $ 26.80 – Chianti
- Food Boxes will be available for curbside pickup the same day, 5 hours prior to the class
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Cancellation must be made at least 7 days prior to the event.
- Registration for every class closes two days prior to the event.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Please note: *to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at [email protected]