Making Fresh Pasta
March 26 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm$26.80 – $55
Join Chef Anthony Sestito and learn how to make and knead egg pasta dough.
You will also prepare a full dish with Chef Anthony Sestito.
Our Culinarium Ambassador, Chef Anthony Sestito, will guide you to making different cuts of Pasta: Tagliatelle, Pappardelle, and Filled pasta, such as Mezzaluna, Tortellini.
Once registered, a Culinarium Ambassador will contact you to confirm any add-ons (delivery and /or wine) and manage delivery or pick-up details. Our Virtual Class includes a “food box” of ingredients that will be used during the class.
The box serves 1-2 people; for 2+ people, we recommend ordering two or more boxes.
The virtual class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person (or a couple) who can join and actively participate in the class.
Included in the “Food Box”: Flour, Eggs, Ricotta, Parmigiano Reggiano, all ingredients needed to make a full recipe with the fresh pasta you made.
- *Wine Pairing or Cocktail
- Food Boxes will be available for curbside pickup the same day, 5 hours prior to the class
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Cancellation must be made at least 7 days prior to the event.
- Registration for every class closes three days prior to the event.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Please note: *to consume alcohol you must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove you are 19 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at [email protected]