- Oct 27 2021
- 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
ALL YOU CAN EAT PIZZA
Culinarium and Mimi Foods invite you to join this unique event to experience all-you-can-eat bliss as we serve up an unlimited variety of hot and fresh pizzas.
Join us in the heart of Mount Dennis (Toronto) at 6 pm on Wednesday October 27th 2021 and dig into Pizzaiolo Vito’s never-ending, authentic pizza Napoletana while our bar team keeps the $12 Negronis and $12 Spritz coming.
Space is limited so book ahead to avoid disappointment!
Bookings are for 1.5hr seatings. Previous round must be finished before ordering more pizza. No takeaway. No variations. Drink responsibly.
Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs. Our pizza is nut-free. Specific ingredient questions for other allergies? Give us a call at 647.705.7404 and we would be happy to answer any questions you have!
Please note: To serve alcohol participants must be 19 years of age or older. We also offer non-alcohol beverages.
* Events are subject to change pending Toronto public health & safety measures
Information on what to expect when you come dining if you are COVID cautious:
– While we respect everyone’s opinion and decision about being vaccinated or not, we inform you that Fully Vaccinated Individuals are allowed to enter the facility as per the New governement order. Please have your Proof of Full Vaccination and a Valid Piece of ID before entering.
*If you are not vaccinated you can order a take-out dinner experience.
– We will continue to conduct health screenings and take contact information as a precaution for any contact tracing needs as required by the Province.
– Both seating and eating areas will be fully sanitized between customers.
– Our entire staff has also completed COVID-19 Precaution Training and is Fully Vaccinated.
For your Safety and Health, we require all attendees to have proof of full vaccination.
– Sanitizing stations, hand sanitizer, and disinfectants are always available throughout our building.
We are committed to following Ministry of Health guidelines and even more to ensure the safety of our customers. As such, here is how we are deploying best practices:
– Any staff that has traveled in the past 14 days will not be permitted to work at our premises.
– Any staff exhibiting any symptoms of the virus will not be permitted to work at our premises.
– Masks will be always worn by all service staff.
– Hand Sanitizer will be made available to all guests upon entry.
– Bathroom counters and surfaces will be sanitized more frequently.
– Routine environmental cleaning will be enhanced.
– hand sanitizing stations will be made available throughout the venue for our guests.
– A weekly health check interview will be conducted by the store manager with the staff prior to booking them.
– All glassware and flatware to be handled by staff with masks at all times, even during setup.
– We will institute more stringent policies, as required, to limit customer/staff close-quarters interaction and to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone.
Culinarium will follow all mandatory government and Ministry of Health orders. Our venue’s maximum capacity is 16 people, but we can, and will, adapt and adhere to current government regulations as they change.