- May 16 2021
- 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Baking Class: Italian Cantucci Biscotti Class
Join Chef Luciano for a fun Italian biscotti class where you’ll learn to make Luciano’s favorite Italian cookies: the classic almond biscotti from Tuscany.
These lovely cookies are easy to make, store well and love to be dipped in coffee or wine. Our chef will walk you step by step in this hands-on virtual class where you will learn how to make perfect biscotti
Our Virtual Class includes a “food box” of ingredients that will be used during the class.
Once registered, a Culinarium Ambassador will contact you to confirm any add-ons (delivery and /or wine) and manage delivery or pick up details.
The box serves 1-2 people; for 2+ people, we recommend ordering two or more boxes.
The virtual class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person (or a couple) who can join and actively participate in the class.
Included in the “Food Box”: Flour, Eggs, Sugar, Oil, Milk, Baking Powder, Almonds. Recipes (in PDF format) and guided instruction.
- *Ice Wine Pairing or Cocktail
- Food Boxes will be available for curbside pickup the same day, 5 hours prior to the class
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Cancellation must be made at least 7 days prior to the event.
- Registration for every class closes two days prior to the event.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Please note: *to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at [email protected]
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The items and/or ingredients listed for the event may vary according to stock availability. Culinarium reserves the right to change products at any time without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.