- Jun 10 2023
- 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Contemporary Pizza Class with Chef Roberto
Part of our 3rd installment with Chef Roberto Ianniello, come explore and learn the difference between making a traditional and contemporary style pizza.
Chef Roberto will show you how to make his favorite pizza with simple and tasty ingredients .
This class is designed to create your own hands-on experience and your pizzas will be ready at the end of the class!
You will learn:
- How to make the perfect Pizza Dough
- The different styles of pizza.
- Preparation of both Traditional and Contemporary style pizzas.
- Cooking your pizza like a Master in a basic traditional oven.
This class will be a step-by-step hands-on demonstration, meaning you will cook along with the chef in real-time.
The class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person who can join and actively participate in the class.
Included in the “Pizza Class”:
- Complimentary Antipasto platter and Focaccia on arrival.
Wine, beer, mixed and soft drinks will be available to purchase on-site. Feel Free to Bring Your Own Wine for a small fee.
- If you buy a single ticket, you will be seated at a table with other individuals.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Please note: *to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The items and/or ingredients listed for the event may vary according to stock availability. Culinarium reserves the right to change products at any time without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.