- Sep 18 2021
- 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
DineTo at Culinarium
From September 17 to October 3, join us for a culinary experience with a special two-item menu for $30 per person. Dine inside, order takeout with DineTOgether and #ShowLoveTO City of Toronto initiative.
Raise a glass and a fork and Dine with your Neighbours! From 5 p.m. to 8 pm, share local takeout or delivery on your porch, lawn, balcony or patio with your neighbours.
Dine with your Neighbours is about connecting with your community through food and drink.
Don’t forget to share your meal highlights and tag your posts and photos with the hashtag #ShowLoveTO.
Information on what to expect when you come dining if you are COVID cautious:
– While we respect everyone’s opinion and decision about being vaccinated or not, we inform you that Fully Vaccinated Individuals are allowed to enter the facility.
*If you are not vaccinated you can order a take-out dinner experience.
– We will continue to conduct health screenings and take contact information as a precaution for any contact tracing needs as required by the Province.
– Both seating and eating areas will be fully sanitized between customers.
– Our entire staff has also completed COVID-19 Precaution Training and is Fully Vaccinated.
For your Safety and Health, we require all attendees to have proof of full vaccination.
– Sanitizing stations, hand sanitizer, and disinfectants are always available throughout our building.
We are committed to following Ministry of Health guidelines and even more to ensure the safety of our customers. As such, here is how we are deploying best practices:
– Any staff that has traveled in the past 14 days will not be permitted to work at our premises.
– Any staff exhibiting any symptoms of the virus will not be permitted to work at our premises.
– Masks will be always worn by all service staff.
– Hand Sanitizer will be made available to all guests upon entry.
– Bathroom counters and surfaces will be sanitized more frequently.
– Routine environmental cleaning will be enhanced.
– hand sanitizing stations will be made available throughout the venue for our guests.
– A weekly health check interview will be conducted by the store manager with the staff prior to booking them.
– All glassware and flatware to be handled by staff with masks at all times, even during setup.
– We will institute more stringent policies, as required, to limit customer/staff close-quarters interaction and to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone.
Culinarium will follow all mandatory government and Ministry of Health orders. Our venue’s maximum capacity is 16 people, but we can, and will, adapt and adhere to current government regulations as they change.