- Pizza Making Class: Perfect Pizza with Chef Roberto!
- Oct 21 2022
- 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Apr 15 2021
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
FREE Kids Cooking Class: Garlic Bread Pizza Sandwiches
Join this FREE Virtual Kids Cooking Classes and let your child have fun making this delicious snack. It tastes like pizza and using frozen garlic bread is a timesaver.
This cooking class is a wonderful way to introduce your children to the magic of cooking. A class that focuses on health, safety, and above all, fun.
Children will be introduced to kitchen basics like cleanliness and safety, and they’ll become familiar with dozen of cooking terms and procedures. In the end, they will emerge with a new respect for and fascination with the process of food preparation.
During this live and interactive virtual cooking class with Chef Luciano, your children will learn how to make delicious and healthy Garlic Bread Pizza Sandwiches.
Once registered, a Culinarium Ambassador will contact you to confirm your registration and to receive the recipe card with a zoom link.
Ingredients that you will need: frozen garlic toast, pasta sauce, provolone cheese, pepperoni, salami, and additional pasta sauce.
- It is always suggested to have an “adult helper” in the kitchen. This class is designed to prompt your child to ask for help. Before getting started, it may be a good idea to go over your own rules in the kitchen. It’s up to you and your child to determine what’s permissible and what’s not.
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Class duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at [email protected]
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The items and/or ingredients listed for the event may vary according to stock availability. Culinarium reserves the right to change products at any time without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.