- Apr 17 2021
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Kids Cooking Class: Carrot & Bran Muffins
Carrot and Bran Muffins with Raisins.
This cooking class is a wonderful way to introduce your children to the magic of cooking. A class that focuses on health, safety, and above all, fun.
Children will be introduced to kitchen basics like cleanliness and safety, and they’ll become familiar with dozen of cooking terms and procedures. In the end, they will emerge with a new respect for and fascination with the process of food preparation.
During this live and interactive virtual cooking class with Chef Luciano, your children will learn how to make delicious and healthy Carrots and Bran Muffins with Raisins.
We will give you the option to join the virtual class with or without a “food box” of ingredients that will be used during the class.
Once registered, a Culinarium Ambassador will contact you to confirm any add-ons and manage delivery or pick-up details.
The virtual class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for households who can join and actively participate in the class.
Included in the “Food Box”: bran cereal, flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, medium carrots. raisins, eggs. milk, vegetable oil.
- It is always suggested to have an “adult helper” in the kitchen. This class is designed to prompt your child to ask for help. Before getting started, it may be a good idea to go over your own rules in the kitchen. It’s up to you and your child to determine what’s permissible and what’s not.
- Food Boxes will be available for curbside pickup the same day, 5 hours prior to the class
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Cancellation must be made at least 7 days prior to the event.
- Registration for every class closes two days prior to the event.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Class duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at [email protected]
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The items and/or ingredients listed for the event may vary according to stock availability. Culinarium reserves the right to change products at any time without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.