- May 24 2021
- 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Long-Weekend Class: Making Arancine
Traditional Arancine – Sicilian Rice Balls
Arancini, or arancine as Sicilians correctly call these fried risotto balls, is one of the most authentic and world-famous Sicilian street food.
Learn along with Chef Luciano how to make these typical fried Sicilian street food stuffed with tomatoes and mozzarella and you will become an expert on this famous Italian street food.
Our Virtual Class includes a “food box” of ingredients that will be used during the class.
Once registered, a Culinarium Ambassador will contact you to confirm any add-ons (delivery and /or wine) and manage delivery or pick-up details.
The box serves 1-2 people; for 2+ people, we recommend ordering two or more boxes.
The virtual class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person (or a couple) who can join and actively participate in the class.
Included in the “Food Box”: Arborio Rice, eggs, saffron, grated cheese, bread crumbs, mozzarella, tomato sauce.
- *Wine Pairing or Cocktail
- Food Boxes will be available for curbside pickup the same day, 5 hours prior to the class
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Cancellation must be made at least 7 days prior to the event.
- Registration for every class closes two days prior to the event.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Please note: *to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at [email protected]
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The items and/or ingredients listed for the event may vary according to stock availability. Culinarium reserves the right to change products at any time without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.