- Jan 11 2022
- 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
CANCELLED. Pizza Making Class with Chef Luciano.
Everyone loves a great pizza! Cook along with Chef Luciano Schipano as he shows you how to make your pizza crust and then designing your perfect pizza.
Chef Luciano will show you how to make his favourite pizza for the fall topped with Arugula, Parmigiano Reggiano and Sauteed Mushrooms.
This class is designed to create your own hands-on experience and your pizzas will be ready at the end of the class!
You will learn:
How to use Mimi Foods frozen Pizza Dough
How to make the toppings
Cooking Pizzas like a Master.
This class will be a step-by-step hands-on demonstration, meaning you will cook along with the chef in real-time.
The class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person who can join and actively participate in the class.
Included in the “Pizza Class”:
Complimentary Antipasto platter on arrival
- 1 Mimi Foods Voucher to be used at Mimi Foods Cash & Carry
Wine, beer, mixed and soft drink will be available to purchase on site. Feel Free to Bring Your Own Wine for a small fee.
Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
Please note: *to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
Class duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
Space is limited so book ahead to avoid disappointment!
* Events are subject to change pending Toronto public health & safety measures
Information on what to expect when you come dining if you are COVID cautious:
– We will continue to conduct health screenings and take contact information as a precaution for any contact tracing needs as required by the Province.
– Both seating and eating areas will be fully sanitized between customers.
– Our entire staff has also completed COVID-19 Precaution Training and is Fully Vaccinated.
For your Safety and Health, we require all attendees to have proof of full vaccination.
– Sanitizing stations, hand sanitizer, and disinfectants are always available throughout our building.
If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The items and/or ingredients listed for the event may vary according to stock availability. Culinarium reserves the right to change products at any time without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.