- Feb 17 2023
- 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Pizza Making Class: Perfect Pizza with Chef Roberto!
Everyone loves a great pizza! Cook along with Chef Roberto Ianniello as he shows you how to make your pizza crust and then design your perfect pizza.
Chef Roberto will show you how to make his favorite pizza with simple and tasty ingredients .
This class is designed to create your own hands-on experience and your pizzas will be ready at the end of the class!
You will learn:
- How to make the perfect Pizza Dough
- How to top and dress your pizza using whole ingredients.
- Cooking Pizzas like a Master
This class will be a step-by-step hands-on demonstration, meaning you will cook along with the chef in real-time.
The class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person who can join and actively participate in the class.
Included in the “Pizza Class”:
- Complimentary Antipasto platter and Focaccia on arrival.
Wine, beer, mixed and soft drinks will be available to purchase on-site. Feel Free to Bring Your Own Wine for a small fee.
- If you buy a single ticket, you will be seated at a table with other individuals.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Please note: *to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The items and/or ingredients listed for the event may vary according to stock availability. Culinarium reserves the right to change products at any time without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.