- Mar 06 2021
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Everyone loves a great pizza! Watch or cook along with Chef Luciano Schipano as he shows you how to make your own pizza crust and then designing your perfect pizza.
This class is designed to create your own hands-on experience and your pizzas will be ready at the end of the class!
You will learn how to make:
- Pizza Dough
- Homemade Pizza Sauce
- Cooking Pizzas like a Master.
This class will be a step-by-step hands-on demonstration, meaning you will cook along with the chef in real-time. In order for everyone to be able to cook at the same speed- you should prep all your ingredients before class. This means, measuring out all the ingredients for each recipe.
Our Virtual Class includes a “food box” of ingredients that will be used during the class.
Once registered, a Culinarium Ambassador will contact you to confirm any add-ons (delivery and /or wine) and manage delivery or pick-up details.
The box serves 1-2 people; for 2+ people, we recommend ordering two or more boxes.
The virtual class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person (or a couple) who can join and actively participate in the class.
Included in the “Food Box”: Flour, Yeast, Mozzarella, Tomato Sauce, EVOO,Oregano, Dried Black Olives, Cacciatore salame. Recipes (in PDF format) and guided instruction.
- *Selected Beer
- Food Boxes will be available for curbside pickup the same day, 5 hours prior to the class
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Cancellation must be made at least 7 days prior to the event.
- Registration for every class closes two days prior to the event.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Please note: *to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at [email protected]
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The items and/or ingredients listed for the event may vary according to stock availability. Culinarium reserves the right to change products at any time without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.