- Apr 07 2022
- 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Ravioli: Truffle Filled Pasta with Chef Anthony Sestito.
Join Chef Anthony Sestito and learn how to fresh Ravioli filled with ricotta and truffle.
During this hands-on and interactive cooking class with Chef Anthony, you will learn the trade secrets to preparing delicious ravioli and you will eat (or take at home) at the end of the class.
Traditionally, Ravioli is a festive dish. The art of preparing stuffed ravioli was a culinary art befitting celebrations, aristocratic parties, or royal banquets. But centuries later, ravioli spread among families as a way to recycle food leftovers by putting them inside little pockets of dough! Today, ravioli are an iconic food.
This class will be a step-by-step hands-on demonstration, meaning you will cook along with the chef in real-time.
The class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person who can join and actively participate in the class.
Included in the “Ravioli Class”:
- Conplimentary Antipasto platter and Focaccia on arrival
Wine, beer, mixed and soft drinks will be available to purchase on-site. Feel Free to Bring Your Own Wine for a small fee.
- – If you buy a single ticket, you will be seated at a table with other individuals.
- – Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- – Please note: *to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- – Class duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
* Events are subject to change pending Toronto public health & safety measures
Information on what to expect when you come dining if you are COVID cautious:
– We will continue to conduct health screenings and take contact information as a precaution for any contact tracing needs as required by the Province.
– Both seating and eating areas will be fully sanitized between customers.
– Our entire staff has also completed COVID-19 Precaution Training and is Fully Vaccinated.
- For your Safety and Health, we require all attendees to have proof of full vaccination.
– Sanitizing stations, hand sanitizer, and disinfectants are always available throughout our building.
If you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The items and/or ingredients listed for the event may vary according to stock availability. Culinarium reserves the right to change products at any time without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience