- Mar 24 2023
- 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Ricotta Gnocchi With Butter Sage Cream Sauce
Join Chef Luciano schipano and learn how to make pillowy authentic Italian ricotta gnocchi in this interactive hands-on cooking class.
During this live and interactive cooking class with Chef Luciano, you will learn the trade secrets to preparing authentic Italian gnocchi at home, including how to add those hallmark ridges to catch the sauce.
Chef Luciano will prepare a few dishes that highlight burrata’s luxurious qualities, and discuss other recipe ideas:
- risotto with mushrooms and burrata, finished with truffle oil;
- pizza topped with mortadella, burrata and pistachio;
- peach & burrata parfait
This class will be a step-by-step hands-on demonstration, meaning you will cook along with the chef in real-time.
The class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person who can join and actively participate in the class.
Included in the “Burrata & Mozzarella Class”:
- Conplimentary Antipasto platter and Focaccia on arrival
Wine, beer, mixed and soft drinks will be available to purchase on-site. Feel Free to Bring Your Own Wine for a small fee.
- – If you buy a single ticket, you will be seated at a table with other individuals.
- – Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- – Please note: *to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- – Class duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The items and/or ingredients listed for the event may vary according to stock availability. Culinarium reserves the right to change products at any time without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience