- Feb 24 2022
- 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Seafood Pasta Night!
This pasta dish is perfect for a lighter dinner relaxing with your friends sor family.
It is a warm and delicious dish loaded with flavor thanks to plenty of garlic, extra virgin olive oil, plum tomato, and white wine!
This linguine tastes divine even without the seafood if you’re serving it for a vegetarian crew.
Join Chef Luciano in this interactive cooking class and learn how to make “Pasta ai Frutti di Mare” aka “Seafood Pasta”, master your skills and enjoy a 5-star dish in the comforts and safely distancend of Culinarium Culinary Studio.
PLEASE NOTE: If you don’t feel comfortable joining us, we will send you a link to watch and learn how to make a perfect dish online via Zoom. Once registered, a Culinarium Ambassador will contact you to confirm any add-ons (delivery and /or wine) and manage delivery or pick-up details. Your box serves 1-2 people; for 2+ people, we recommend ordering two or more boxes.
The class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person who can join and actively participate in the class.
Included in the “Seafood Pasta Class”:
- Complimentary Antipasto platter on arrival
- 1 glass of 5 Oz of Pinot Grigio
Wine, beer, mixed and soft drink will be available to purchase on site. Feel Free to Bring Your Own Wine for a small fee.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Please note: *to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
Space is limited so book ahead to avoid disappointment!
* Events are subject to change pending Toronto public health & safety measures
Information on what to expect when you come dining if you are COVID cautious:
– We will continue to conduct health screenings and take contact information as a precaution for any contact tracing needs as required by the Province.
– Both seating and eating areas will be fully sanitized between customers.
– Our entire staff has also completed COVID-19 Precaution Training and is Fully Vaccinated.
- For your Safety and Health, we require all attendees to have proof of full vaccination.
– Sanitizing stations, hand sanitizer, and disinfectants are always available throughout our building.
If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The items and/or ingredients listed for the event may vary according to stock availability. Culinarium reserves the right to change products at any time without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.