- Pizza Making Class: Perfect Pizza with Chef Roberto!
- Oct 21 2022
- 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Jun 09 2021
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
SOLD OUT – Grilled Chicken and Zucchini Salad
Simple grilled vegetables, fresh cherry tomatoes, and mixed salad leaves accompany the delicate meat of the chicken breast, which is flavored with a special marinade.
If you want to keep your shape or simply love to eat healthily but with taste, join chef Luciano and learn how to make this chicken and zucchini salad.
A light and nutritious summer salad that makes you hungry just looking at it, thanks to the mix of cheerful and lively colors that immediately make summer. Do not simply consider it a side dish, therefore: the chicken and zucchini salad are a real single dish Chicken and zucchini salad UNIQUE DISHES that will give you a boost of energy and good mood!
Our Virtual Class includes a “food box” of ingredients that will be used during the class.
Once registered, a Culinarium Ambassador will contact you to confirm any add-ons (delivery and /or wine) and manage delivery or pick-up details.
The box serves 1-2 people; for 2+ people, we recommend ordering two or more boxes.
The virtual class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person (or a couple) who can join and actively participate in the class.
Included in the “Food Box”: Organic chicken breast, Zucchini, Eggplant, Cherry tomato, Mixed Green Salad, Wildflower Honey, Lemon juice, Thyme.
Note: we are cooking under the assumption that participants have basic ingredients such as oils, salt, onion
- Food Boxes will be available for curbside pickup the same day, 5 hours prior to the class
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Cancellation must be made at least 7 days prior to the event.
- Registration for every class closes two days prior to the event.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Please note: *to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at [email protected]
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The items and/or ingredients listed for the event may vary according to stock availability. Culinarium reserves the right to change products at any time without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.