- Pizza Making Class: Perfect Pizza with Chef Roberto!
- Oct 21 2022
- 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Jan 24 2022
- 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
VIRTUAL COOKING CLASS: Making Panzerotti Cooking Class
Puglia’s classic panzerotti are easy to find among the street vendors in Bari but tricky to make if you don’t know the secret techniques.
Learn along with Chef Luciano hot to make these golden turnovers, stuffed and fried to perfection, during this panzerotti cooking class. Try your hand at preparing and rolling out the dough, stuffing the pocket with different ingredients, and frying it until crisp.
We will follow together all the steps starting from making the dough and the filling, to the frying of “panzerotti” and you will become an expert on this famous Italian street food.
This class is designed to create your own hands-on experience and your pizzas will be ready at the end of the class!
You will learn:
How to make the Panzerotti Dough
How to fill, close and cook Panzerotti like a Master.
Once registered, a Culinarium Ambassador will contact you to confirm any add-ons (delivery and /or wine) and manage delivery or pick-up details. Our Virtual Class includes a “food box” of ingredients that will be used during the class.
The box serves 1-2 people; for 2+ people, we recommend ordering two or more boxes.
The virtual class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person (or a couple) who can join and actively participate in the class.
Included in the “Food Box”: All ingredients needed to make a full recipe: flour, tomato sauce, shredded mozzarella and 1 complimentary antipasto tray.
- Food Boxes will be available for curbside pickup the same day, 1 day prior to the class
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Cancellation must be made at least 7 days prior to the event.
- Registration for every class closes three days prior to the event.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Please note: *to consume alcohol you must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove you are 19 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at [email protected]
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The items and/or ingredients listed for the event may vary according to stock availability. Culinarium reserves the right to change products at any time without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.