- Pizza Making Class: Perfect Pizza with Chef Roberto!
- Oct 21 2022
- 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Nov 04 2021
- 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Stretching Mozzarella with Chef Luciano
Join this stretch-along and create fresh mozzarella at home with a Virtual Mozzarella Class by Chef Luciano!
You’ll receive your own “ready to” stretch cheese-curd and other products to be entertained during the class.
In just a few steps you’ll have warm, fresh mozzarella with a rich, creamy taste unlike any other mozzarella sold in stores!
In this class guests will:
– Learn how to prepare nonna’s biscotti “Cantucci”
– Enjoy an appetizer prepared by our chefs at your arrival
– Take at home the “biscotti” they have made
This class will be a step-by-step hands-on demonstration, meaning you will cook along with the chef in real-time.
The class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person who can join and actively participate in the class.
Included in the “biscotti baking class”:
– Complimentary Antipasto platter on arrival
– Recipes (in PDF format)
Wine, beer, mixed and soft drink will be available to purchase on site. Feel Free to Bring Your Own Wine for a small fee.
– Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
– Please note: *to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
– Class duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
Space is limited so book ahead to avoid disappointment!
If you have questions please contact us at [email protected]
Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs. Our pizza is nut-free. Specific ingredient questions for other allergies? Give us a call at 647.705.7404 and we would be happy to answer any questions you have!
Please note: To serve alcohol participants must be 19 years of age or older. We also offer non-alcohol beverages.
* Events are subject to change pending Toronto public health & safety measures
Information on what to expect when you come dining if you are COVID cautious:
– While we respect everyone’s opinion and decision about being vaccinated or not, we inform you that Fully Vaccinated Individuals are allowed to enter the facility as per the New governement order. Please have your Proof of Full Vaccination and a Valid Piece of ID before entering.
*If you are not vaccinated you can order a take-out dinner experience.
– We will continue to conduct health screenings and take contact information as a precaution for any contact tracing needs as required by the Province.
– Both seating and eating areas will be fully sanitized between customers.
– Our entire staff has also completed COVID-19 Precaution Training and is Fully Vaccinated.
For your Safety and Health, we require all attendees to have proof of full vaccination.
– Sanitizing stations, hand sanitizer, and disinfectants are always available throughout our building.
We are committed to following Ministry of Health guidelines and even more to ensure the safety of our customers. As such, here is how we are deploying best practices:
– Any staff that has traveled in the past 14 days will not be permitted to work at our premises.
– Any staff exhibiting any symptoms of the virus will not be permitted to work at our premises.
– Masks will be always worn by all service staff.
– Hand Sanitizer will be made available to all guests upon entry.
– Bathroom counters and surfaces will be sanitized more frequently.
– Routine environmental cleaning will be enhanced.
– hand sanitizing stations will be made available throughout the venue for our guests.
– A weekly health check interview will be conducted by the store manager with the staff prior to booking them.
– All glassware and flatware to be handled by staff with masks at all times, even during setup.
– We will institute more stringent policies, as required, to limit customer/staff close-quarters interaction and to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone.
Culinarium will follow all mandatory government and Ministry of Health orders. Our venue’s maximum capacity is 16 people, but we can, and will, adapt and adhere to current government regulations as they change.
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The items and/or ingredients listed for the event may vary according to stock availability. Culinarium reserves the right to change products at any time without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.