- Dinner & Comedy Event | The Quiet Immigrant. Femmine Forti.
- Jun 16 2022
- 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- May 19 2022
- 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Mozzarella & Burrata with Chef Luciano
Join our very own Chef Luciano Schipano for a unique, in-depth exploration and live demonstration of one of Italy’s most famous cheeses, mozzarella, and its much rarer and sophisticated cousin, burrata.
This fun and delicious event will begin with general introduction to the world of Italian cheeses, and demonstration and tasting of traditional Italian mozzarella knots with Chef Luciano Schipano.
We’ll then look at the making of burrata, one of Italy’s unique culinary treasures. Fresh mozzarella is hand-shaped into a small pouch and filled with a combination of shreds of mozzarella curd and fresh cream, aslo known as Stracciatella.
When the burrata is opened, a spurt of thickened cream flows out in a moment of high culinary drama. The cheese has a rich, buttery flavour and retains its fresh milkiness.
Chef Luciano will prepare a few dishes that highlight burrata’s luxurious qualities, and discuss other recipe ideas.
This class will be a step-by-step hands-on demonstration, meaning you will cook along with the chef in real-time.
The class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person who can join and actively participate in the class.
Included in the “Burrata & Mozzarella Class”:
- Conplimentary Antipasto platter and Focaccia on arrival
Wine, beer, mixed and soft drinks will be available to purchase on-site. Feel Free to Bring Your Own Wine for a small fee.
- – If you buy a single ticket, you will be seated at a table with other individuals.
- – Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- – Please note: *to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- – Class duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
* Events are subject to change pending Toronto public health & safety measures
Information on what to expect when you come dining if you are COVID cautious:
– We will continue to conduct health screenings and take contact information as a precaution for any contact tracing needs as required by the Province.
– Both seating and eating areas will be fully sanitized between customers.
– Our entire staff has also completed COVID-19 Precaution Training and is Fully Vaccinated.
- For your Safety and Health, we require all attendees to have proof of full vaccination.
– Sanitizing stations, hand sanitizer, and disinfectants are always available throughout our building.
If you have questions please contact us at [email protected]
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The items and/or ingredients listed for the event may vary according to stock availability. Culinarium reserves the right to change products at any time without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience