- Jun 21 2021
- 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Taste of Puglia Virtual Class
Puglia is the top travel region for Italian nationals and was recently named one of the top new travel destinations in Italy for international travelers.
During the class, you will learn how to make the famous Orecchiette pasta and a delicious Arugula pesto sauce.
Join Chef Luciano Schipano for a journey and taste of Puglia through food. During the class, you will learn how to make the famous Orecchiette pasta and a delicious Arugula pesto sauce.
This pasta dish is almost no-cook. Really, the only cooking required is the boiling of the pasta. Once that’s done, simply whip up a quick arugula pesto and toss it with sweet cherry tomatoes and mozzarella cheese – mix in the orecchiette pasta, and dinner is ready!
We finish off the class by making the famous Crema di Limoncello: you will peel, mix and make the famous lemon liqueur mixed with milk for a luscious and refreshing end of the meal, pretending to be under the sun of Puglia in Italy.
Our Virtual Class includes a “food box” of ingredients that will be used during the class.
Once registered, a Culinarium Ambassador will contact you to confirm any add-ons (delivery and /or wine) and manage delivery or pick-up details.
The box serves 2 people; for 2+ people, we recommend ordering two or more boxes.
The virtual class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person (or a couple) who can join and actively participate in the class.
- Paired Wine – check tickets for details
- Food Boxes will be available for curbside pickup the same day, 5 hours prior to the class
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Cancellation must be made at least 7 days prior to the event.
- Registration for every class closes two days prior to the event.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Please note: *to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at [email protected]
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The items and/or ingredients listed for the event may vary according to stock availability. Culinarium reserves the right to change products at any time without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.