- Oct 07 2021
- 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Thanksgiving Cooking Class
The Holidays Are Just Around the Corner, And It’s Time To Sharpen Your Classic Cooking Skills. Chef Anthony Sestito And Chef Luciano Schipano Will Show How To Host A Successful Holiday Dinner with this two-days cooking class.
This Signature Course Is The “Best Of Thanksgiving” Class, Where Participants Will Work Their Way Through All Aspects Of A Classic Thanksgiving Meal: Pumpkin Medaglioni (Large Round Ravioli), A Roasted Turkey, A Mushroom-Based Gravy Sauce, Classic Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes.
At the end of the course, you will have your Thanksgiving dinner ready for 10 people from pasta to turkey. All ingredients are included.
You can choose 1 single day course and learn how to make delicious Pumpkin Medaglioni from scratch with Chef Anthony or Join Chef Luciano and learn how to prepare a perfect roasted turkey for your family.
What you will Learn:
Information on what to expect when you come dining if you are COVID cautious:
– We will continue to conduct health screenings and take contact information as a precaution for any contact tracing needs as required by the province.
– Both seating and eating areas will be fully sanitized between customers.
– Our entire staff has also completed COVID-19 Precaution Training and is Fully Vaccinated.
- For your Safety and Health, we require all attendees to have proof of full vaccination.
– Sanitizing stations, hand sanitizer, and disinfectants are always available throughout our building.
We are committed to following Ministry of Health guidelines and even more to ensure the safety of our customers. As such, here is how we are deploying best practices:
- Any staff that has traveled in the past 14 days will not be permitted to work at our premises.
- Our Staff will run a self-test for Covid 19 every 2 weeks to ensure we are all safe and protected.
- Any staff exhibiting any symptoms of the virus will not be permitted to work at our premises.
- Masks will be always worn by all service staff.
- Hand Sanitizer will be made available to all guests upon entry.
- Bathroom counters and surfaces will be sanitized more frequently.
- Routine environmental cleaning will be enhanced.
- hand sanitizing stations will be made available throughout the venue for our guests.
- A weekly health check interview will be conducted by the banquet manager with the floor staff prior to booking them.
- All glassware and flatware are to be handled by staff with masks at all times, even during setup.
- We will institute more stringent policies, as required, to limit customer/staff close-quarters interaction and to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone.
Culinarium will follow all mandatory government and Ministry of Health orders. Our venue’s maximum capacity is 16 people, but we can, and will, adapt and adhere to current government regulations as they change.