- May 18 2021
- 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
The Ultimate Bolognese Sauce
Join Chef Luciano and learn how to make the ultimate Bolognese sauce according to his Nonna recipe. You will learn how to brown the meat, slow cook the sauce, and make it in advance for your pasta day.
This makes enough sauce for three 12-oz. portions of pasta, but the leftover sauce is a good thing (Italian Style)
Our Virtual Class includes a “food box” of ingredients which will be used during the class.
Once registered, a Culinarium Ambassador will contact you to confirm any add-ons (delivery and /or wine) and manage delivery or pick up details.
The box serves 1-2 people; for 2+ people, we recommend ordering two or more boxes.
The virtual class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person (or a couple) who can join and actively participate in the class.
Included in the “Food Box”: Veal leg ground, pork shoulder ground, red onion, Organic Pastore tomato passata, and Pappardelle from Il “Pastaio” by Chef Anthony.
- *Wine Pairing
- Food Boxes will be available for curbside pickup the same day, 5 hours prior to the class
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Cancellation must be made at least 7 days prior to the event.
- Registration for every class closes two days prior to the event.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Please note: *to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com