- Apr 08 2021
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Zoom Class: Eggplant Parmigiana
Eggplant Parmigiana, parmigiana di melanzane in Italian, is one of the classic preparations of southern Italy. It is a preparation associated with the cooking of Naples, but it is popular in the Campanian countryside and Calabria (Chef Luciano is Calabrese) and Sicily too.
Eggplant Parmigiana is a casserole dish made by slicing eggplant thinly and frying it in olive oil.
The eggplant is layered successively in a baking casserole with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, grated cheese, basil and bread crumb.
Once registered, a Culinarium Ambassador will contact you to confirm any add-ons (delivery and /or wine) and manage delivery or pick up details.Our Virtual Class includes a “food box” of ingredients which will be used during the class.
The box serves 1-2 people; for 2+ people, we recommend ordering two or more boxes.
The virtual class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person (or a couple) who can join and actively participate in the class.
Included in the “Food Box”: Fried eggplant, tomato sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, Bread crumb and Grana Padano DOP.
- *Wine Pairing:
- Food Boxes will be available for curbside pickup the same day, 5 hours prior to the class
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Cancellation must be made at least 7 days prior to the event.
- Registration for every class closes two days prior to the event.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Please note: *to consume alcohol you must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove you are 19 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com