Anthony’s culinary career began at a young age as he navigated his way through the competitive local Vaughan restaurant scene, working his way up the ranks of each kitchen with quick succession. Developing an aptitude for cooking was effortless, and an ever-evolving passion for food was nurtured with each new kitchen. Completing the culinary management program at Humber College in 2010, Anthony finished top of the class. READ MORE.
- Feb 07 2021
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Zoom Cooking Class: Making Fresh Pasta
To build an understanding of basic pasta dough and create beginner shapes using a simple, yet delicious filling that will enhance your love for the art of pasta.
Our Culinarium Ambassador, Anthony Sestito, will guide you to making different cuts of Pasta: Tagliatelle, Pappardelle and Filled pasta, such as -> Mezzaluna, Triangoli, Tortellini.
Once registered, a Culinarium Ambassador will contact you to confirm any add-ons (delivery and /or wine) and manage delivery or pick up details. Our Virtual Class includes a “food box” of ingredients that will be used during the class.
The box serves 1-2 people; for 2+ people, we recommend ordering two or more boxes.
The virtual class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person (or a couple) who can join and actively participate in the class.
Included in the “Food Box”: Flour, Eggs, Ricotta, Parmigiano Reggiano, Antipasto/Snack (Taralli, Green Olives Pate’, Crackers, Prosciutto Crudo, Soppressata, Pecorino, Grape, Olives)
- *Wine Pairing
- Food Boxes will be available for curbside pickup the same day, 5 hours prior to the class
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Cancellation must be made at least 7 days prior to the event.
- Registration for every class closes three days prior to the event.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Please note: *to consume alcohol you must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove you are 19 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at [email protected]